It would be our privilege to be your bank.
We make switching banks easy.
Henderson Federal has made moving your accounts fast and convenient with our Switch-Kit. This will help guide
you through the process and give you the tools to make the switch effortless! We always welcome the opportunity to
serve new customers, but Henderson Federal Savings Bankís policy is to only open new accounts with customers who
reside in our local market area.
- Make sure all checks have cleared the account being closed and make sure enough funds are left available
to cover automatic payments which might not have been withdrawn yet.
- Double check maturity dates if transferring Certificate of Deposit to avoid possible penalties.
- Notify direct deposit vendors (Payroll, social security, CD interest payments, etc.) of the new account
relationship. Click on our Payroll/Direct Deposit Form,
complete and send to the appropriate vendor. Donít forget to attach a new deposit slip or voided check with
- Notify your automatic payment vendors of your new account relationship by entering the new information and
sending them this letter. Automatic Payment
- Send an Account Closing Letter to your previous
bank notifying them to close the account and remit the remaining balance.
The forms provided may be printed, completed and delivered to our office. If you have any questions concerning
this process, please call us at 903-657-2577 for more information.